DotNetNuke Form and List 06.00.03
Don't forget to backup your installation before upgrade.Changes in 06.00.03
Changes in 06.00.02
- Fix: MakeThumbnail was broken if the application pool was configured to .Net 4
- Change: Data is now stored in nvarchar(max) instead of ntext
Changes in 06.00.01
- The scripts are now compatible with SQL Azure, tested in a new instance on Azure.
Major changes for fnL 6.0:
- Icons are shown in module action buttons (workaraound to core issue with IconAPI)
- Fix to Token2XSL Editor, changing List type raised exception
- MakeTumbnail and ShowXml handlers had been missing in install package
- Updated help texts for better understanding of filter statement, token support in email subject and css style
Important note for updates from FnL5
- DNN 6 Form Patterns including modal PopUps and Tabs
- DST Support for following data types: DateTime, CreatedAt, ChangedAt
- New FileManager API for XSLT scripts and following data types: Url, Download, Image
- Usage of Telerik Controls
- Some JQuery candy: changing of field order with drag'n'drop, new editor for multiple field values
- New field settings (similiar to module settings) facilitates more special settings by type.
- Multi value option for data type 'Text'
- Support of Icon API
Scripts now compatible with SQL Azure
- Form is now WAI compliant
- Moved module wide data type settings (e.g. thumbnail height/width) directly to data type
- Rendering methods are now reduced to DataGrid and XSLT. The option for predefined XSLT scripts was removed. The old scripts are no longer delivered with the module. If an existing instance still uses an old script, the script will be copied into the portal (folder XslStylesheet/UDT Legacy).
- It is now converted to C# (credits to Ernst Peter Tamminga)
The switch to Form Pattern has an effect on how the form is rendered. CSS tweaks for the old form will certainly fail. Please test
the new UI before upgrading. Sorry for this "breaking change"
This release is compiled against the .Net 3.5 Framework using VS2010.
Minimum DotNetNuke core version is 6.1.0